Derryham Stables is a Riding School based in the heart of Killinkere in County Cavan, based on 40 acres of farmland. The stables provides many services such as riding lessons, therapeutic coaching sessions, livery, pony camps and pony parties. The aim of the stables is to provide horseriding for people of all abilities in a relaxed, fun setting. Lessons are taught by fully qualified BHSAI instructors who hold current first aid, garda vetting & child protection certificates. Therapeutic coaching sessions are also taught by a qualified therapeutic riding coach.
- 19 stables in an american barn
- Secure tack room
- Olympic size outdoor sand arena 60 x 80 metre
- 20 x 60 metre outdoor sand arena
- Four large outdoor surfaced winter paddocks, which provide a natural herd environment for our horses with 24/7 turnout 365 days of the year
- 450 metre purpose built sand surfaced therapeutic sensory trail
- Miles of beautiful hacking on quiet countryside roads.