Personal Accident cover up to €20,000 and Public Liability up to €6.5 Million
By becoming a HSI Club member, you will become part of an exciting new Irish equestrian community, with exclusive access to a range of benefits including Personal Accident and Public Liability insurance cover, as well as exclusive E-news to keep you up to date with key equestrian issues.
With four membership options available there is something for everyone, whether you own a horse or not, and the first 100 members to join up will receive a Horse Sport Ireland Goodie Bag in the new year. This is a rolling membership and you will be a member for 12 months from the day you join.
Annual Bronze membership costs €125.00 and is available to all horse owners. As a HSI Bronze Member you will have access to a wide range of benefits to help you enjoy your life with horses:
- Free subscription to Horse Sport Ireland’s Breeder Magazine
- Access to HSI’s world-renowned HSI Coaching Pathways
- Regular E-news to keep you up to date with key equestrian issues and equestrian events in your area
- Personal Accident cover up to €20,000 and Public Liability for your first horse up to €6.5 Million, with the option to add family members who are under the age of 18 to your Bronze Personal Accident Policy cover for just €11. You can also add additional horses to your Bronze Public Liability cover for just €16. All horses must be recorded on the membership system.
- If you wish to ride horses that you do not own, you can also avail of the ‘riding other horses’ extension’ option for an additional €31.50.
The Annual Gold membership costs €155.00 and provides Personal Accident up to €80,000.
The Annual Silver membership costs €140.00 and provides Personal Accident up to €50,000.
Link to full details :https://www.horsesportireland.ie/hsi-club/