Please note many Riding Centres are closed for Lessons. Please contact your Centre directly for clarification. See link above for Riding Centre Phone Numbers (per County).
Guidelines for Riding Centres/Livery yards issued 12th March 2020
1. It is recommended that Centres have a clearly visible Area with hand washing sanitizers or fresh warm water for use with soap, clean towels which should be changed after every lesson.
2. Put up a sign advising clients of your policy, washing hands on way into and out of your centre.
3. Ask that children are dropped off for lesson and only accompanied by adults if very young.
Keep visitors to a minimum. Siblings and Parents should not be allowed to wander around Centres.
4. Children should not socialise at Riding Centre but just come to Ride and Leave keeping their distance from other clients.
5. Children (small numbers) should be given/introduced to pony in Outdoor Arena or Well Ventilated Indoor.
6. Keep clients out of stables, canteens and tack rooms where possible.
7. Use light disinfectant spray on reins and saddle before and after use.
8. Clients should bring their own gloves and hats, clients borrowing hats should wear a light beanie hat underneath or at least a thick hair net.
9. Use common sense keeping equipment, tack, public areas clean and disinfected regularly.
Please abide by above to help us to keep our Riding Centres safe for everyone.