AIRE are working with Horse Sport Ireland to have a fairer Rates system for Riding Centres. Our member centres are asked to let AIRE have the following information.
H.S.I are compiling a report with facts and figures on centres paying Rates around the country however they will not receive the name of any of our member centres from AIRE. Each centre will be given a number, AIRE will retain the identity of the centre.
1. The name of the equestrian centre
2. Gross income for the year
3. Operation Costs for the year
4. Rates payable for the year
5. Does this centre have an indoor- yes or no
6. Number of stables the centre has
7. Price of the last valuation
8. If the valuation rates have increased in the last year how much did it increase by
9. The square footage that is being rated on your property
10. Are you outdoor arenas being rated
The Gross Income and operational costs are requested so that the percentage of the income being paid and the overall operational costs are compared against the valuation rates.
H.S.I. have asked us to ensure our members that their privacy will be protected. They will not publish or share personal information about any centre however in order to draft a proposal the most accurate figures and statistics are required.