Coolmine Equestrian is a top class horse riding facility located near Saggart village on the foot of the Dublin Mountains. This family run farm boasts fantastic views over Dublin City to the bay and as far North as the eye can see. Coolmine Equestrian has been awarded with Safety Standards, Customer Support and Tourism approval from The BHS, AIRE and Failte Ireland. Coolmine Equestrian Centre is situated in an idyllic Dublin setting located within 20 minutes driving from Dublin City Centre or 20 minutes from Dublin Airport.
We offer various equestrian services at our equestrian facility centre from horse riding lessons for adults and children to leisurely guided trail rides.
We have three arenas, one floodlit 60m x 30m indoor arena, one floodlit 60m x 40m outdoor arena and one 30m x 20m grass arena. We also have a cross country course with over 30 jumps.
• We specialise in providing top class Horse riding lessons for all ages and skill levels
• We take groups on guided horseback trail rides in the Dublin Mountains
• We provide a Five star Livery Service for your horse or pony.
• We provide a variety of Career Training and part-time training courses
• We host regular shows, clinics and workshops
• We run horse riding summer camps and pony camps on school holidays
• We welcome riders from all over the world to take part in our specialist equestrian holidays
• We host birthday parties and hire our facilities