Ballinamona Equestrian Centre is the South East’s premier Equestrian facility.
Located on the Old Tramore Road in Waterford in the South East of Ireland, it is just 2 hours drive from Dublin and 90 mins from Cork. Nestled in a stunning landscape of mature woodland and rolling parkland, Ballinamona provides a unique and stunning location with excellent facilities.
- Ballinamona’s XC course offers riders of all levels a fantastic opportunity to upgrade their skills and to improve their horses confidence over well presented and inviting fences. (See website for photos of XC course)
- Water Complex: Ballinamona’s XC provides a water complex with a variety of challenging fences for all rider levels, in a stunning parkland setting.
- Show-jumping: Show-jumping events are held every week throughout the whole year for both ponies and horses – for riders of all levels. (See website for details).
- Indoor Arena: Superb indoor arena (60 x 30m) with waxed fibre surface and excellent viewing balcony.
- Outdoor Arenas: Two all weather floodlit Outdoor Sand Arenas as well as four grass arenas.
- Stabling: Excellent livery service, which allows riders the use of all the Centre’s other facilities.
Horse Walker, Indoor Lunging Area, Large Hardcore Car / Lorry Parking Area
Coffee Shop, Meeting Rooms, Toilets & Changing Facilities
Electrical Outlets, Public Address and Timing Systems in all Arenas.