Training with Lucinda Fredericks at Crossogue Equestrian, Ballycahill, Thurles, Tipperary.
Olympian Lucinda Fredericks will be joining us at Crossogue for 4 days in June to work with our residential guests as well as one off afternoon and evening clinics.
Not only has she competed at the Olympics and the world equestrian games but she has also won 3 of the worlds 4* events Badminton, Burghley and Kentucky.
Her main focus will be on Cross country activities with us at Crossogue.
Opportunities to participate are as follows:
• Residential Clinic from the 22nd to the 29th of June for u18s (includes 8 sessions with Lucinda) (€1,200)
• Midday clinics for pony club riders from 13.00 to 15.00 on the 25th, 26th and 27th of June
• Evening Clinics for Adults from 18.30 to 20.30 on the 24th, 25th & 26th of June
• All lessons are limited to 8 participants
• 2 hour clinics are €100 and will include refreshments for all participants.