Safeguarding 1 - Wed 25th November
This Safeguarding 1 course will be delivered completely online. You will need to have access to Zoom so following your registration, please ensure that you download zoom onto your device.
You will need to be visible on screen throughout the course (3 hours with short break) as it will be interactive and there will be group discussions, like our normal courses.
On the day of the course you will be sent an email link via zoom which is how you will access the course on the night.
Please note the following:
• The Safeguarding 1 course is currently being delivered online - please ensure that you have good quality broadband to access the course
• Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance
• Participants must be over 18 years of age.
• Certificates of attendance are issued on completion of the course
• Participants arriving late will not be accepted onto the course
• Please be advised that workshops are subject to cancellation/postponement if there are insufficient numbers for the workshop to proceed.
• Participants must inform their Club Secretary and Club Children's Officer of their intention to attend this course in the name of the Club.
• Certificate of attendance to all participants will issue following course completion
Book your place online (payment necessary at time of booking), via Eventbrite link below and please read all terms and conditions associated with online course delivery.
Monaghan Sports Partnership, Ballybay Civic Centre| Ballybay | Co. Monaghan. A75 TR79